Monday, April 28, 2008

Inspiration

It was a beautiful weekend! I had such a wonderful time with family and friends. One of the highlights was quality art time with my a few of my closest friends. Maggie brought sushi and home made salsa -YUM-MEEE. We chatted, created and enjoyed one another. Andrea worked on some sketches, Maggie finished an album for one of her bff's and I tinkered with collage. It was so great to get back into the studio after the winter hiatus. It was one of my most gratifying art play dates ever! I totally went outside of my comfort zone - experimented without looking up the directions and I am so excited on the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!! Did you SEE who Donna booked as an instructor for next year's Inspired??????

    http://www.donnadowney.com/index.php/inspired-artists-workshops

    Wooo hooooo! I thought you'd be excited so had to pop over here and let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete