First lets take a look at the sample sheet which is designed to give you a general idea of the content on the cartridge. You can find this on the back of the box. You should note that the sample does not show ALL of the content as is the case with all of the sample sheets designed by Provocraft. To see all the images, phrases, fonts, words, projects, cards and/ or paper designs (depending on the type of cartridge) you will need to review the handbook.
This is a page out of the Animal Kingdom cartridge handbook. You can view the entire handbook as a PDF, by clicking here. Each image includes:
- a full body/ side profile of the animal and a front view of the head - both have a second layer (that is accessed with the shift key) for dimension.
- a welded phrase associated with the sound the animal makes
- a bookmark with the side profile of the animal welded to the top
- a border with a second layer
- a shadow for the side profile image with a second layer
- a blackout for the side profile image with a second layer
I used the files created by Linda Scott , creator of the CricutCheat Sheet, as the meat and potatoes for this spreadsheet My contribution is the page numbers along with a few extra items here and there. You can get a copy of the original cheatsheet. which has all of the cartridges by joining the Yahoo Group CricutCheatSheet. I *love* this database but I added on the page numbers because once I knew which cartridge to go to, I spent a lot of time flipping through the books to see if the image/ phrase/ word was what I was looking for. I will be posting a new cartridge daily with this information. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. Thanks so much and have a great Monday!