- a close look at the papers/ patterns included on the cartridge
- a sample view of the cartridge images
- a look at a handbook page with some explanation of the possibilities
- a link to the PDF of the handbook
- a look at the cartridge icons
- a spreadsheet with a list of the images, words and phrases, cards and projects with their pages numbers including a link to download the PDF version.
Below is the sample of the images included on the cartridge that Provocraft prints back of the box.
There are a total of four images in the first row of the handbook page below. The first is the complete image printed without layers. The second image is just the sky which you can turn sideways and use as a cloud if you wanted to. The third image is the hot air balloon with a bunny in the basket. You can use this image alone or you can stack it on top of the second image to create dimension. Use foam squares or pop dots to adhere the two layers together and you have a 3-D embellishment. The fourth image is a scroll on which you can write or adhere a word or expression. You do not have to use the scroll when you print and cut the images as separate layers, but if you decide to use the first image, the scroll will be included.
Enjoy the Seasons is the cartridge I used to create this 6 x12 inch album. When it is done there will be 12 pages (24 front and back) for photos, journalling and more.
photo removed to be published in cricut mini albums
Below are all of the complete images on this cartridge:
And these are all of the icons included on the cartridge. These icons do not have layers. They are flat images but make fabulous borders.