I have been scrapbooking and photo-archiving for the last 8 years as a profession. I have been blessed with a steady stream of clients and an abundance of projects that vary in scope.
Over the last year I have been working on identical scrapbook albums for my client's twins. Its a massive undertaking since I started with over a 2000 digital images to sort through. I filtered those photos to 500 and then had my client give me an overview of the stories for each of the photos sets. From there, I developed 2 copies of the 500 photos and started making the layouts with titles and journalling gleaned from her notes. See layouts below (I took these pics with my phone so the color, orientation and light are super wonky):
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps. This was so much more difficult than it needed to be because I had to print (not cut) that layer, large and the punch out the paw part of the image. This is why I decided to create a cheat sheet with Page Numbers. I flipped through all of the books trying to find paw prints to no avail. Once I had finished the spreadsheet with the cartridges I own, I found paw prints in Car Decals, Word Collage and Life's a Party.
This project is now winding down. I'll miss it when I'm done. I have to declare that I couldn't have done it without my Cricut. My Cricut (I have an Imagine) has allowed me to customize many of the embellishments to match the photographs and allowed me to create just about anything I could conjure up with my imagination.