- a Sample view of the cartridge images
- a list of themes you can use the cartridge for
- a look at all of the frames offered on the cartridge
- a Frames and Mats Reference Sheet in PDF for download
- a look at a few handbook pages with some explanation of the possibilities
- a link to the PDF of the handbook
- a spreadsheet with a list of the images, words and phrases with their pages numbers including a link to download the PDF version.
- taking photos on vacation or anytime
- dress up/ little lady
- athletics (high top shoes)
- favorite music/ band
- decorative flowers and paisley work on Ba-zillion different subjects as a decorative element
- heritage / time
- the beach / vacation
- the city
- camping/ mountain vacation/ hiking/ nature
- night/ evening
- movies/ play
- love/ romance
In addition to the primary images, you also get frames and mats for your photos and layered phrases like "Prom," "New Year's Eve" and "Dance Until Dawn". Almost all of the phrases include a mat or frame that matches the photo frame. Below are all the photo frames/ mats that are included on this cartridge with their page numbers.
Lets take a look at a few pages out of the handbook so you can see how they are laid out:
The Frame options below include 3 mats and one frame which is the wonky oval on the Frame Layer. If you wanted to cut a more substantial frame, you could pair the mats from this page with a frame from another. You could also use this little frame on its own to emphasize a word in a title or around the focal point of your photo.
The dress image above offers 3 different mat sets. There is a mat set for the dress, a mat set for the phrase, and a additional mat set (under the Frame options) for your photo although you could use it as a mat on a card or as a decorative element elsewhere.
To get a better look at the handbook, click here to view the handbook in PDF format.
Last but not least, here is a list of all of the images and phrases on this cartridge with their page numbers. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct it. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. The spreadsheet below is saved as a JPEG but you can download a PDF version of Formal Occasion here: