Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday Bash Font, Cards and Tags

I looked all over the web...EVERYWHERE! ...and I could not find one single full alphabet sampling of the Birthday Bash font nor a jpeg of the cards and tags included on the cartridge so... to truly live up to the promise of a "comprehensive overview of the Birthday Bash cartridge... Below you will find:
  • a jpeg of  the Alphabet in the Birthday Bash Font
  • a jpeg of all of the cards and some of the shift options that provide additional layers, mats or card details
  • a jpeg with all of the tags
  • and... a jpeg of the flags that are also available




On the cards, flags and tags samples, each one has a number for a file name.  That is the page number where you can find the image.
I have to tell you all, I had not done something like this for a cartridge before, but now I am stoked!!!  I had a heck of a time trying to document the images on the Just Because Cards cartridge.  My spreadsheet entries said things like "wonky rectangle horizontal card" and "flourish with star rectangle card." Now I can skip that whole enterprise and just provide a jpg with the card shapes and page #'s!

I really do have a life and I am not some cricut wacko I swear.  The truth is that I bought my first cricut to use with a specific client's album.  Then I opened the box and started working with it and I kept making mistakes.  I just did not know how to use it right away and I sure as heck didn't know what I had on the 4 new cartridges I had bought.  Sure, I had scoured the handbook pages for hours trying to memorize the content but you can't know something until you know it.  I spent SOOOOO much time trying to get my arms around everything cricut so that I could hurry up and get cracking on my clients scrapbook.  Needless to say, it was a daunting task since I had such high expectations and on a ridiculous schedule.  It took time, but I eventually figured out my Cricut, then Design Studio,then Gypsy and now I have an Imagine too.   I guess I have made it my mission to be the resource I had been searching for.  I hope it helps a few of you enjoy your Cricut so much more!!

2 comments:

  1. Your information on the Birthday Bash was very helpful!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I have never thought to buy this cartridge until recently. I find the images not to my style, but I did find the card shapes very interesting. Turns out this is a great cartridge, and I picked it up yesterday at JoAnn's and I'm looking forward to playing with some of the additional features. Thanks for your overview, I should have stopped here checked out cartridges and then go shopping sooner, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete