In this post we will look at:
- a Sample view of the cartridge images and brief summary of content
- a list of the features offered on the cartridge
- a Phrase Reference Sheet in PDF for download
- a link to the PDF of the handbook
- a spreadsheet with a list of the images, words and phrases with their pages numbers including a link to download the PDF version.
Each overlay key or handbook page includes:
- the primary image
- a layer
- a phrase
- a gem
- a font
- a tag
- a base shadow/ phrase shadow
I really like the selection of phrases on this cartridge. Each phrase has a layer which adds dimension plus it has a shadow under the "base shadow/ phrase shadow" feature button. Below is a visual of all of the phrases available on this cartridge.
The font on this cartridge has 2 versions. The primary is a delicate cursive and the font with shift is encased in a crown which would be great for titles.
The tags are fabulous on this cartridge. Each Tag feature has 2 different styles - the primary and the +shift. The Gem feature seems limited in its applicability. I suspect it is primarily designed to use on cards.
To see a pdf of the entire handbook with all of the images and features, click HERE.
Last but not least, here is a list of all of the images and phrases on this cartridge with their page numbers. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct it. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. The spreadsheet below is saved as a JPEG but you can download a PDF version of Once Upon a Princess here: