Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cricut Imagine Cartridge Better Together

Hello again!  Today we are going to look at the Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Better Together.  In this post you will get
  • a close look at the papers/ patterns included on the cartridge
  • a sample view of the cartridge images
  • a look at a handbook page with some explanation of the possibilities
  • a link to the PDF of the handbook
  •  a look at the cartridge icons
  • a peak at the cartridge bonus projects 
  • a spreadsheet with a list of the images, words and phrases, cards and projects with their pages numbers including a link to download the PDF version.


The blue owl paper at the top is my favorite.  You can print these out into 12 x 12 sheets of paper or you can use the patterns as fill for objects, fonts and shapes.

This is the sample that Cricut prints on the back of the box.  It shows most of the images you get on the cartridge, but not all and these images are in their entirety.  For each of these images, you get 3 - 5 separate layers that can be printed individually as you will see on the handbook page below:
The comments I wrote around the page edges explain how the cartridge layers work.  If you would like to look at the entire handbook so you can see what all of the image layers look like, click HERE.

In addition to the papers and images (with lots of fun phrases) you also get a handful of icons.  Like the individual layers, they are not shown on the cartridge summery sheet either.  I'm not sure if there is a specific reason for the icons.  If you do, will you leave a comment and let us know?
There are also BONUS PROJECTS on this cartridge!
















I love the card with photo frame on the end!

Here is a list of all of the images and phrases on this cartridge with their page numbers.  If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. The spreadsheet below is saved as a JPEG but you can download a PDF version of Better Together here:

 


5 comments:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Webdesign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Webdesign bureau

    ReplyDelete