Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cricut Imagine Cartridge, BEST FRIENDS

Best friends is such a treasure of a cartridge.  There are so many unusual images and the paper patterns ready for print are fabulous.  Take a looksie...

What is so cool about the patterns above is that you don't have to use them to make 12 x 12 sheets of paper.  You can also use them as a fill for fonts or fill for the preloaded images like a heart, scallop circle or a frame.  I like to use them as photo mats on top of a neutral 12 x12 background paper.
The images included are so fun.  Here is the sample sheet the provide on the back of the package:
Each of these can be print and cut as the complete image OR... can be print and cut as layers.  See Below:


To top all of these awesome images off, The "Best Friends" cartridge has 4 bonus projects.  I am so happy I switched from my expression to the Imagine, because these cartridges only work with the Imagine machine and I love the whimsy style they offer.

 Here is a list of all of the images and phrases on this cartridge with their page numbers.  If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. The spreadsheet below is saved as a JPEG but you can download a PDF version of Best Friends here:




Happy Saturday!




4 comments:

  1. Oh how I would love to have the Imagine, maybe I will ask for it for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine from HSN with easy pay. :o) It was this amazing bundle with 4 carts.

      Delete
  2. I love all the information about this cart. I keep forgetting that I can cut only part of the image. The computer is really cute and I can see using it by itself on lots of pages. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome Linda. I am so glad that my blog has been helpful in reminding you of this cartridge's potential. Best friends is such a treasure chest of images and so fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete