Tuesday, July 3, 2012

B is for Boy Cartridge

The B is for Boy cartridge is full of surprises.  OMG, when it first came out, I HAD to have it.  I just love the content, subject, color scheme and especially the style of the images. Surprisingly, I haven't used it but a few times since I got it. I assumed it was because I was not working on much kid oriented work, but now that I have gone through the cartridge, image by image, I see there is something for everyone.  Here is a list of all of the images and words/ phrases on B is for Boy with the page numbers:
 I hate that I have to post these handy dandy content spreadsheets as a jpg. but you can download a PDF version by clicking here:

A little more about B is for boy.   Below is a copy of the sample that you find on the back of the box.
The sample does not always show everything you get on the cartridge.  It is a good idea to do a little research to find out everything the cartridge offers.  You'd be surprised at how many extra images, words/ phrases, projects, bookmarks and cards  are included.  I always go to the Cricut Cartridge Library to view the handbook.  Handbooks are in the 2nd column.  For a lite cartridge like B is for Boy, they do not produce handbooks.  Instead they offer a tri-fold with the content information.


I not a big fan of the tri-fold.  I like to get a good look at the images so the bigger, the better.  I have a harder time imagining the possibilities of the images when the layers are not spread out more. Take a minute to look at the spreadsheet above to see the cartridge offerings.  Then when you look at the images you might get a better feel for all of the components.
I will be posting a new cartridge daily with this information. So far we've covered Cricut Imagine cartridge All Wrapped Up and Animal Kingdom.  Tomorrow, I will post the cartridge content sheet with page numbers for Baby Steps.
 If you find any errors in the above spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. Thanks so much and have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I swear this is my last comment but I HATE the try-fold. I am trying to cut out some images from Recess but I keep messing up the cuts because of the trifold confusion. I am trying to cut some student images for a back to school bulletin board. But the time I finish these images the school year will be over. Keep up the good work. Vent over:)

    ReplyDelete