Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cricut Imagine Cartridge "Enjoy the Seasons" Preview

I have been up to something today and it isn't housework. I decided that my next Cricut Cartridge overview should be accompanied by examples of my own work so I pulled out the Cricut Imagine Cartridge, "Enjoy the Seasons" and waited for an idea. 

It took most of the day to put together this 12 x 6 inch mini album.  There are 24 pages total, 2 (1 front /1 back) for each month in the year.  All of the images were printed and cut from the "Enjoy the Seasons" cartridge. Once its complete, I will spend some time showing you what this awesome cartridge is capable of.
Over the next couple of days, I will posting several entries about the cartridge and this project including:
  • a comprehensive overview of the Enjoy the Seasons cartridge
  • instructions for making this album
  • tips, tricks and lessons learned when working with this cartridge
  • and I also want to do a write up about things like inking, creating dimension, choosing adhesive, when to use titles, procrastination via perfectionism and the inevitability of Cricut boo boos.

2 comments: