- the "Sample" that Provocraft prints on the back of the box
- the papers and patterns that come on the cartridge
- several pages out of the handbook with detailed explanations
- a sneak peek of all of the layered images
- the included projects
- and a spreadsheet that includes each phrase, word and image with the corresponding page number
Above is the "Sample" that Cricut prints on the back of the cartridge box. Unfortunately, it shows only 9 of the layered images out of the 40 on the cartridge. That number does not even include the individual layers for each image, the phrases, projects and icons. Below you can see all of the layered images included.
To see the images and their layers take a look at the handbook by clicking here.
Next you will find 2 more pages from the handbook:
These are the Projects - perfect for a pirate party:
These are 4 of the 10 icons:
And last but not least, here is a list of all of the images and phrases on this cartridge with their page numbers. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site. The spreadsheet below is saved as a JPEG but you can download a PDF version of Buccaneer here: