- flea markets
- free cycle - in the last year, I have picked up my drafting table/chair, full spectrum over head lights and a gigantic box of unique rubber stamps
- the ability to check my email from my cell phone
- the feeling of "inspiration"
- all the awesome family traditions that Tim and I have invented together like our handmade Christmas and "no stress" Thanksgiving- our motto is "dude, its just a day..."
- that I have tools for living
- sea ranch - wish we could have a wassima retreat there.
- even though Eva has a fever and feels crummy, she just walked into my room with stickers all over her PJ's; then she pulled her pajama top up to reveal even more stickers all over her tummy.
- hot showers
- 70's music - all kinds
- that Maggie brings me somerset studio magazines
- that I'm OK with being one of many (most of the time)
- Vintage everything!!!
- the great times I have with my mom
- red cross - what would the world be without it?
- the unknown -mystery is good
- that Tim and I still do sweet little things for each other on a daily basis
- that my kids tell me they love me all the time - just out of the blue.."i love you mommy"
- my body..it aint't perfect but it works most of the time and I'm so grateful for everything it does!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Gratitude Project - Day 5
Had a long night with Miss Eva who spiked a fever in the middle of the night and developed a cough in a matter of minutes. I slept half heartedly as the mom in me worried that she might have swine flu. A gratitude list is just what I need this A.M.