- drive through banking
- farmers markets
- garage sales
- Trager and the amazing woman who administers it (I can't wait until Wednesday!)
- the sound of silence
- a smile from a stranger
- Billybob and 12 x 2 plus all the trimmings
- uninterrupted deep sleep
- the incredible bond I feel with my kids
- I do not live with anger inside of me
- the generosity of others
- those that lead by example and make great sacrifices to improve conditions for others
- the many, many times I "dodged a bullet" disguised as a breakup, failure or rejection
- Those individuals that protect and serve - our armed forces, police, firefighters, the legal system and all the support staff that defend our freedom, rights, safety and way of life.
- a grocery store, post office, hardware store, several restaurants and numerous other conveniences are within a mile of my home. Many, many people around the world do not enjoy that luxury.
- I am healthy
Monday, November 3, 2008
Day 4 - Happy Monday!
I am grateful for:
Posted by Jilliene Designs at Monday, November 03, 2008