Tuesday, April 30, 2013

An Amazing Disney Vacation!

It was truly amazing. I haven't even transferred the photos from my camera to my computer because I am still swept up in the magic of Disneyland. 

I haven't felt this way in a really long time and I have been savoring it rather than jumping into the scrapbook or even cleaning up from all the Disney craftyness I did for the trip.  I want to retain this feeling of joy for as long as I can and it is easier than I thought because Disney branding is EVERYWHERE!  
I am seeing the mice and princesses at gas stations and in check-out lines and on antenna balls and on food at the grocery store (its a little bizarre.)  Thank goodness it wasn't a horrible trip or I'd be clobbered with reminders. 

That said, I hope you will forgive my gradual return to reality and the world beyond my family and the magical kingdom.  I am unpacked and some of the laundry is done.  I went to the grocery store too. But that is where I stand right now.  Once I'm back into my routine, I'll post the books I made for the kids along with a gazillion other things I have worked-on or thought about working on.  Until then, I will leave you with this:

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
-- Cinderella

1 comment: