Sunday, April 7, 2013

Please forgive me...

I am so sorry I didn't get the comprehensive overview of the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge posted.  I had to help my son get a big report done and I started working on a SN@P album.  It is addicting!  I wasn't sure I would like it because the binder wasn't very impressive, (it feels stiff and a little cheap) but it is a lot of fun.
I wish I could say that this is mine but it actually belongs to Melis at LilyBean's Paperie

I have completed 12 pages in my album so far and I wish I could do another one right now but it is bedtime.  I also wish I could eat some french fries and a Dove bar.  No such luck.  My body needs sleep not calories from fat.

I will catch up soon with pics, a cool tutorial and the cartridge overview I promised! I hope you had a crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment