- Fabri-tac - the best glue in the world!
- Kokuyo Dot 'n' Roller
- my craft knife
- Bazzill card stock
- Color Box Cat Eye dark brown
- Basic Grey Precision File Set
- American Crafts black pens in .1, .3, .5, .8
- Making Memories paper trimmer
- Chipboard and acrylic letters in assorted colors
- Crop o dile
- paper piercer
- Basic Grey magnetic cutting mat and ruler
- Zutter binding machine
- Sizzix die cut machine (I have a pazzle and a cricut but I use the Sizzix the most)
- Tim Holtz paint dabbers
- glue dots
- pop dots
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
What are your favorite products?
I've been thinking about all of the amazing products us scrappers have to play with and how much money I spend to have them. I just did a bunch of scrap space organizing and got reacquainted with my stash. It is amazing how many things I HAD to have that remain untouched or slightly used. Yet there are other products that can't get enough of - my staples. Here is a short list...
Posted by Jilliene Designs at Wednesday, January 23, 2008