WRMK Sew Easy- I have a gazillion heads, enough thread to lace every shoe in America, the carrying case yet I do very little stitching. I found that if I was going to go to all the trouble of pulling all the bits out, I might as well bring out the sewing machine.
2. Chipboard Letters - I'll use a set once but when I don't have a letter that I need I dismiss the rest of the collection. I know I could get creative about supplementing what is missing but I rarely make the effort. Why think when Micheal's is right down the street. I know, pathetic.
3. Stamps - I have so many but because I am the gutter-ball queen of stamping, I rarely risk ruining a project by using them. Look at all that black foam - no ink spots or remnants of paint. It is sad really. These stamps have never fulfilled their destiny.
4. Ten Second Studios metal art products - I took a class; bought the starter kit and then I never used it. I love the concept but I just haven't made a project that calls for the look. Yes, that is my story and I'm sticking with it.
5. Maya Road mini albums - I have an assortment of the designs that have been released each season but I rarely use them. I guess I'm more of a collector than a Maya Road crafter. I even hang on to the chipboard embellishments because they are so stinkin cute. I just can't bare to part with them.
6. Prismacolor markers - I invested a small fortune in these fancy shmancy markers but I rarely use them (this was before the Copic rage). I could have stuck with crayola markers but at the time, it seemed critical that I had the very BEST, just in case I learned how to draw.Xyron cartridges - I have the 1900 with multiple cartridges (laminate, laminate with magnet, removable and permanent), two 250 machines, 2, 150 "X"s and now a Creatopia but I rarely use them because I don't want to "waste" the adhesive. Ridiculous.
Journalling Pens - I still can't stop buying journalling pens...as if the pen is magically going to change my chicken scratch into Heidi Swapp-like penmanship. Ha! That's a good one.
Ribbon - There were a few years when I couldn't go to Michael's without adding a spool of ribbon to my cart. Did I have a project in mind when I bought it? Nooooooo. I NEEDED a broad collection.... just in case.
10. Page protectors - I have no explanation for this compulsion. I can only assume it is one of those squirrel instincts. One never want to be caught without the right size page protector that will fit into any hole configuration. Am I right?