Tuesday, November 13, 2012

She's at it again...

After digging through my photos to create my last post about my scraproom evolution, I am now wanting to move things around, yet again.  I really liked the open space when my desk was against the wall so I think I may be reorganizing today.  I am so blessed to have a scraproom but I don't use it every time I craft because it is so cluttered and tight in there.  I have got to work out a solution or I might as well surrender the room so my daughter can have her own bedroom.  Here is my current "BEFORE" photo. So sorry about the blurry imagine.  I took this pic with my phone after 2 cups of coffee.  I already have horribly shakey hands and coffee adds insult to injury.
I'll have to blend in my Cricut Imagine, scrap baskets and a cart full of supplies which are currently residing in my bedroom. Heavens to Murgatroid, I have a busy day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment