Friday, August 21, 2009

This Program is Temporarily Interrupted

Photo taken following my craniotomy to treat TN on Tuesday, Aug 18th

Taking a few weeks to heal but am dreaming of colorful creations while I rest... Thank you's to the many, many friends and family who have literally carried us through this process. My body is a bit broken right now but I am whole with the love, support and generosity of my community. Cards, meals, childcare, jillcare, phone calls and gifts have been showered upon us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there and get well, Jill!! :) Thinking of you and sending good vibes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the surgery does the trick for you and that you feel 100% really soon! I had ONE of those episodes about 23 years ago and it nearly knocked me to my knees, I can't imagine what you've been going through.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! We are all sending you only good thoughts! I am hoping all things will be better now and relief is happening! More art to create and heal the soul and body!

    -Gypsy
    UGRA member

    http://gypsyfroggie.blogs.com

    ReplyDelete