Sunday, May 11, 2014

Win a Svgcuts $50 Gift Card at FCCB!

This is huge! Svgcuts.com is sponsoring this week's challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and one lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card to their store!  The theme is "Celebrate Mom".  I wish I could enter this challenge because I would use up that credit in the blink of an eye!  In fact, since I bought my Cricut Explore which enables me to cut svg files, I have purchased the following collections:









Every night after we put the kids to bed I have been making these cute little projects and feeling like a million bucks!  That is what creating does for me.  It makes me shine inside.  So this week I will be posting the projects I have done and I have a tutorial for paper roses. 

You don't have to use a file from svgcuts to submit in this week's challenge - the only requirement is that you use one Cricut cut so let's see what you can do to Celebrate Mom!  I'll be posting mine tomorrow so pop back over!!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment