Since I have been spending a lot of time in bed with my little ones, I've had time to read a little more of "Life Artist" by Ali Edwards (love it!) and think about some of the projects I want to try from Donna Downey's "Creative Albums". I also did some writing and sketches in my art journal and now have an exciting list of things I want to explore in the near future. Here is a sampling:
- blow up some of my favorite photos and create a series of layouts around them.
- do an entire album around a theme of geometric shapes
- use binder albums and varying page sizes
- incorporate envelopes
- photo transfer onto acrylic
- take a picture everyday and make an album of just those pics
- buy some Heidi Swapp ghost clocks
Being a mommy - taking care of my babies when they are miserable and scared, is an unbelievably hard job. I never knew how hard it would be until I was in the throws of it. I am so grateful that I am capable of doing that job and that I have art to look forward to - it keeps me full and happy and willing to give of myself.